The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: May 2015
- Photo study of how the end of the ILF has affected you
- Oxidative phosphorylation & lactic acid excretion are impaired in severe ME
- Have your say about Conwy health & social care services
- Key issues for understanding ME, biological markers & diagnostic criteria
- Milford Haven ME/CFS/FM support group 6 Oct 2015
Have Your Say!