The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: February 2014
Let’s talk ME!
What help do people with ME & CFS in Wales need from the NHS?
- What help can health professionals offer?
- Why is fatigue not the main problem?
- Why are current CFS services not helpful for many patients?
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Sleep solutions for disabled children: online events 11th, 12th 18th, 19th March
- State of caring survey 2014
- healclick.com social network
- Cognitive dysfunction causes fatigue and depression in ME/CFS
- Cardiff & Vale carers’ survey
Have Your Say!