The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: October 2015
ME is a debilitating physical condition largely ignored or misunderstood by the health and social care community
It’s time for change!
Help us campaign for better services in Wales
- To future GPs – psychosomatic should not be the default suspicion re ME/CFS
- Cancer doctor Dagfinn Øgreid has treated ME patients with rituximab
- 250 donations to ‘Solve ME/CFS’ needed by 1 Dec 2015
- Norwegian professors question GET & CBT as interventions for ME
- Invitation to take part in a large gene study of ME/CFS