The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support (WAMES) works in Wales to improve the lives of people with ME, CFS & PVFS, their families and carers.
Like WAMES on Facebook
Follow WAMES on Twitter
me voice: the wames magazine
Latest issue: July 2014
Let’s talk ME
ME - not tired, but ill
- Tell us your story
- Send your experience of getting help and support
e.g. with healthcare, social care, benefits, at work or school
- Join our facebook or twitter community
WAMES is bringing professionals and people with ME together to discuss ways to improve services so they really meet the needs of patients.
Contact Jan to get involved.
- Montgomeryshire tertiary health-care consultation Mon 22 Sep
- Relationship between insomnia and CFS/ME
- PACE trial refuses FOI request
- Cytokine abnormalities in CFS
- Coenzyme Q10 benefits symptoms in gulf war veterans
Have Your Say!